Tell us how we can help you with your property and situation.
A member of our team will contact you to discuss a cash offer.
Get the cash you need and the peace of mind you deserve!
Are you trying to avoid foreclosure on your House?
We Buy Houses Houston Tx
Need to sell your house fast and want to work with the We buy houses Houston team? You’re in the right place. At HCHB we are the premier Houston house buyers/ Houston home buyers in and around the “bayou city” and we take pride in answering any questions you may have about your situation. As you may have guessed, Houston Capital Home Buyers can help you sell your home quickly. No matter the condition of your house or your situation, there are cash buyers who are interested in your property. We are aware that you may need to move quickly. That’s why we can generally have a cash offer to you within 24 hours, and can often complete closing in a matter of days. Contact us to find out how we can help sell your home quickly.
We Are Houston House Buyers & Houston Home Buyers FAQ
Q: How does your process work?
A: Contact us and:
- In the Houston housing market, it is especially important to have all relevant data about your home and your situation. Tell us about your property and your circumstances by filling in the information in the spaces provided on our website. It is important to be as thorough as possible so that together we can come up with the best solution possible to your problem. The condition of your property, any repairs needed, updates you’ve made, any updates that need to be made, not to mention the urgency with which you need to sell have to be factored into the buying process.
- One of our Houston-based real estate experts will contact you shortly to discuss further your situation and fill in any details needed to solve your problem
- We go to work researching the real estate market in your area.
- We present you with an offer and a contract. This can be done via email, fax or we can complete this process in person.
- You sign our simple one-page contract, and we send it to our title company to open title to check for any liens, unpaid taxes or ownership questions. All title issues must be resolved before closing.
- We can usually close on your property in a matter of days, not weeks!
Q: Do you pay fair market value? Do you use an appraisal? How do you determine the price you’re willing to pay?
A: Just as every homeowner’s situation is unique, so is the process in which our homebuyers and agents determine what an appropriate offer for a home might be. Things they take into consideration include the condition of the home, cost of repairs that need to be made to the home, the current local market conditions, as well as the urgency of the situation.
Q: How much do you charge? Will I pay commissions?
A: There is no fee to the home seller for our service, and you will never pay a commission.
Q: Are there other options besides a cash purchase?
A: Yes, we currently have two other programs to help you get your house sold. We can take over your payments, or we can help you get your house listed on the MLS with one of the top producing realtors in the Houston area
Q: What if I have my Houston area property rented?
A: Not to worry, we have investors that specialize in purchasing rentals, and having your property rented can make your property more attractive to some investors.
Q: What if I am behind on payments? What if I owe back taxes?
A: It is best for you to be up to date on your payments. If that is not possible, it will simply be figured into the offer, or you may qualify for one of our other purchasing programs.
We do not pay your back taxes. If you are unable to pay your taxes and still want to sell to us, we will subtract what you owe from our offer price.
Q: Do I have to make repairs on my property?
A: No, we will purchase the home in its as/is condition. You do not have to do anything.
Q: How do I get started?
A: Just complete the simple form on this page! And we’ll go to work for you. Because we buy houses Houston.
Do We Buy Houston Houses In Any Condition?
Yes! We are never concerned with what your house looks like. No matter what structural or cosmetic issues your home may have, we have seen it before- in fact, probably much worse. Everything can be, and is factored into our offer. The team at HCHB will take care of you and your property, so no worries. Call us or fill in your information here on the website. You’ll be glad you did.